I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



5 o'clock in the morning

7:10 to be a bit more precise.
But who can resist the lovely tune of the song 5 o'clock by T-Pain, Wiz Khalifa and the lovely Lily Allen? I've already read and sung that line a million times.
T-Pain + Lily Allen + Wiz Khalifa = Perfection.

Moving on.. So I don't wake up this early, especially since I still don't have classes tomorrow. You wanna know why I'm up? INSOMNIA. My ever so sweet frienemy. I think that last cup of coffee had something to do with it. Anyway, instead of hours of tossing and turning on my bed, I decided to turn on my laptop and finish my portfolio. I still have a few bits and bobs to add, but I decided to log in and share my horrible morning with you.

I actually have an appointment later at the SM North Edsa at 3pm and I have to meet with a friend at 2. Maybe if I can sleep right after I finish this post, I can wake up at 12:30 and quickly eat lunch and shower. Challenge accepted!!

Also, I've read a few lovely comments left by gorgeous people. You guys are so welcoming!!

Anyway, I'll just leave you with a photo of what I'm stuck with right now and a video of the song.

1



+++

1/02/2012

2 responses to 5 o'clock in the morning

  1. Eunica says:

    you take cool photos girl ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.