I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



I passed DLSU! (and Update)

Guess what? Well you've probably guessed it already because of the title but I'm going to say it again anyway. I passed the De La Salle University - Entrance Exam! The course I got was Organizational Communication.

The thing is, the school is really far from where I live so travelling everyday will be quite hard. I live in Marikina and the school is at Taft. I don't know how to get there yet but I think from here, you have to ride two separate trains (LRT and MRT) and a few more rides to get there; and I don't think my dad will ever agree with me in living in a condo/dorm.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for three more results. I took the CET (College Entrance Test) at ADMU, DLSU, UP, UST and Miriam College and I already got the results of 2 (namely Miriam College and DLSU) which I thankfully passed. I really want to pass the Ateneo one, it's my dream school! Plus, its near my home and the place is near my parents office.

My travel (Puerto Princesa) post is coming up! I have to filter a lot (2ooo+) of photos and school's taking up most of my time. Field demonstration practice, CAT Training every Saturday, and many more. Nothing beats up a graduating student other than extracurricular stuff!

Here's a quick preview of what I'm cooking for you all:

pp2012

It's Friday the 13th! Enjoy and stay safe. Have a great weekend! :)


+++

1/13/2012

11 responses to I passed DLSU! (and Update)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Im so hot - Arvin =))

  2. Anya Cruz says:

    Thanks for the follow! And wow, How similar can this get? I passed DLSU too--Org. Communication as well! And another, Ateneo is my dream school too! Sorry, just found it so coincidental. :))

  3. Anonymous says:

    What's CET?

  4. @Anon: College Entrance Test. Sorry, forgot to state it there. :)

  5. Anya Cruz says:

    @Sofia: Are the ACET results really coming out tomorrow? :O Now I'm really nervous. :))

  6. Annika says:

    congratulations on passing the entrance exam! so happy for you :)
    i love the photo!


    Escape

  7. @Anya: YES! It will go up online on/before lunch. :)

  8. Angela says:

    Super blog!!!
    Angela
    http://doigt.net

  9. veronika says:

    the picture looks amazing and congrats !
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.