I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Introductions

I'm not really good at this, but oh well. Here it goes.

Hi! I'm Sofia, a 15 year old wannabe blogger. I've been putting off making this blog for months now. I couldn't think of an appropriate blog name (not that Bucket of Coffee is in any way relevant) and I wasn't sure what I would put in it. I was thinking of making a fashion blog, a food blog, a photography blog, and a travel blog. I couldn't think of any blog name and I know I wouldn't be able to manage all of those. So here it is, my blog.

My Personal/Fashion/Beauty/Travel/Food/Photography/Etc blog.

Since it is a new year (a post about it will come next), I finally decided to publish this blog. So enjoy my blog and let me know your opinions on it! :)


+++

1/02/2012

7 responses to Introductions

  1. p chan says:

    Hi Sofia! I'm excited for your new blog! Can't wait to see another post :)

  2. Thanks!! You're my first follower ever! Hehe. Your comment made me all giddy inside. :D

  3. Welcome to the blogging world doll xoxo

  4. Thanks!! Love your blog. xx

  5. Fifi says:

    Hi there! Welcome to the blogosphere! When I first started I felt exactly the same. I didn't know whether to focus on one topic or talk about everything I'm interested in. Don't worry, the most important thing is to keep at it. You'll find your ways, I'm sure.

    Looking forward to your future posts! :)

  6. Thanks! I love your blog. xx

  7. Lia says:

    Yey! Welcome to blogging! You're gonna looove it. :) Great pictures so far, keep em coming!

    ♥Lia
    http://bylinebylia.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.