I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Tears to One Thing

Hey guys! I have some tragic news. *swallows* I didn't pass the ACET (Ateneo College Entrance Test). MY DREAM SCHOOL. It even hurts when I type it. Aaaaaaaaarrggggh. I can't believe it, the one test I wished and prayed for, and I didn't pass it! I'm so angry at myself for not trying hard enough.. I was crying so hard earlier when I heard the news! I wanted to see it personally because I still had an ounce of faith in my self. Lo and behold, it was true. I didn't pass.

My aunt is suggesting that I give ADMU a letter of appeal (or something like that) but I'm not really expecting it to work. I'm just praying that I get into a good school in which I get trained for a better future.

Still, not all hope is lost! I still have UP and UST. Although I'm not really expecting anymore, the thought of passing would make me feel better. There's a 60% chance that I will go to DLSU, but I'm not quite sure yet because of the travel. If I ever *fingers crossed* pass the UPCAT, that would be my choice.

About the 'One Thing' part of the title: I was so sad earlier that I decided to watch the new music video by One Directon called One Thing. It's probably the fan girl in me but I love these boys!! They are so awesome and cute. ;) I watched it and it made me giggle and kilig! I felt so much better and watched a few more videos about them because they are just so adorable! I especially adore Zayn Malik, but I love them all.


Another photo (sneak peak) from my Puerto Princesa visit:

pp20122


And here are the music videos:



The first one is the official music video and the second is the acoustic version. I've probably watched both videos a hundred times or more because they are so cute! Their voices are so eargasmic (a term I made up myself) especially Zayn's. Lol but all of them are so great! You can here their voices more clearly in the acoustic version. I like the acoustic one better 'cause it focuses on their voices better rather than all the beats and stuff. Nevertheless, both versions are awesome!! Thank you for baring with me, my bipolar-ness, and fan girling. :)

It's hard to go on in life when you know your dreams have been crushed.


+++

1/14/2012

15 responses to Tears to One Thing

  1. So sorry about the entrance exam. What a bummer. But hey, something better will surely come up.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

  2. The song's nice! :D And don't worry about your dream school, I'm sure you're meant to be somewhere else that's greater than you think. ;) Keep the faith!

  3. Joyce says:

    that's okay sophie! :) maybe you are meant somewhere else.. sometimes having a good future doesn't always depend on your school, it's from the person itself.

    followed you via GFC, mind following me back?

    xoxo,
    joyce

    http://joyceloveszoe.blogspot.com

  4. Sorry to hear about the ACET :( but your aunt is right since it's your dream school, go send an appeal. There's no harm in trying :) Cliche as it is, everything happens for a reason ;)

    xx
    Reg
    www.heyrocketgirl.com

  5. Anya Cruz says:

    You are not alone in feeling crushed about the ACET results. I didn't pass either, and I am completely heartbroken. :((
    But I believe that you can get through that heartache, just always be positive! Fingers-crossed for the UPCAT results! :)

  6. Vina Yabut says:

    Aww. That's so sad. But never forget to look on the birghter side of things. Maybe you'll do better in the school you will be entering or maybe earn real friends. The reason may not be visible at this time but for sure it will show itself along your way :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

  7. Rosalie says:

    Yes yes yes!!! ONE DIRECTION! Love your blog! How did you include the music video in your blog?
    Anyway, I'm sorry about your dream school): It's so hard to move on but I'm sure you'll get through. You sound like an awesome girl(:

    If you get the chance:
    http://justafleetingmoment.blogspot.com/

  8. Thank you for such sweet comments!! You made me feel a lot better. :)

    @Rosalie: Hi! Click the share button bellow the Youtube video, the click the Embed button. Copy the highlighted text and paste it in your post. Thanks! :)

  9. Greeting from Malaysia =)

  10. my mini bag says:

    So sorry about the exam. Can you take it again later on?

    I believe everything happens for a reason. You never know- maybe something better is waiting around the corner.

    Good luck.

    myminibag.blogspot.com

  11. Nav says:

    ahh, i hate it when things dont go the way we want! But somethings happen for a reason, and i can imagine why this song made you feel better lol x x

  12. Marija says:

    Good luck with UPCAT! Just have faith :) Great music btw.

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

  13. Carla Cee says:

    Never lose faith <3

  14. Sidney Salim says:

    So sorry about the exam. I think everything happens for a reason. Something better would come :)

    Your blog is awesome. I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

  15. Vale says:

    Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.