I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Baguio 2012

Hello! Today I'm going to share another late post. I have lots of backlogged posts! I apologize for not being able to post everyday, I'm a graduating student and I have lost of requirements to finish up.

Baguio is one of the colder places here in the Philippines. We go there at least once a year, just to get away from the stress of the city and to have some fresh strawberries!


DSC_0107

DSC_0103

DSC_0132

DSC_0130

DSC_0084

DSC_0333

DSC_0407

DSC_0053

DSC_0168

DSC_0178

DSC_0189

DSC_0342

DSC_0339

DSC_0267

DSC_0325

Delicious strawberry taho (beancurd/soya pudding) and strawberry ice cream! You can really tell the difference between freshly made strawberry ice cream from the ones you buy at the grocery.

DSC_0405

Have you tried grilled corn? These are delicious!

DSC_0349

DSC_0164

1-day-old chicken and Kwek-kwek (quail eggs) are Filipino favorites! The first one creeps me out so I don't eat it.

DSC_0269

DSC_0271

Coffee! Do you know how it's like to be me, surrounded with sacks of coffee? I could've stayed there forever. The aroma of the coffee just lures me in, I feel weak to my knees. We bought a few bags of coffee, but the ones I remember are Caramel, Irish-Cream, Vanilla, and Hazelnut Cream.


We also love shopping at the ukay-ukay (flea market) and the night market there! There are gazillion stalls, you wouldn't finish checking them out in a day! If you plan on visiting Baguio, I suggest you check out the markets. They also have fresh and healthy veggies, you should check them out too. My mom is salad-obsessed, so she loves that place.

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice weekend. :)


+++

2/09/2012

27 responses to Baguio 2012

  1. Sarah Lewis says:

    Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other :) ?

    xxxx -S.

  2. Mix Supetran says:

    Makes me miss going to baguio! :( thanks for the visit in my blog! Keep it up! Xx, http://mixsupetran.blogspot.com

  3. CSX girls says:

    been following your blog, dear. :)
    x

    http://csxintheclutch.blogspot.com

  4. SHOUA says:

    You have a great blog here. And this place seems wonderful. Hopefully I can visit one day when I graduate too. Let's follow each other. Following you now. Follow back. :)

    Love, Shoua
    http://morningbelles.blogspot.com/

  5. beautiful!!! Following you, hope you follow back!
    XXX

  6. Dominika says:

    It looks like such a wonderful place. I would definitely like to visit it someday, even though it's unbelievably far away from me. Those chickens creeped me out though, I wouldn't eat them either!

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

  7. Camilla says:

    So may beautiful photos! Your blog is great! I follow you, it would be lovely if you followed mine :)

    Have a nice weekend
    X Camilla

  8. Florencece says:

    great photos :)
    strawberries <3

    florencece.blogspot.com

  9. Florencece says:

    great photos :)
    strawberries <3

    florencece.blogspot.com

  10. Sarah Lewis says:

    Following u now, don't forget to do the same :)
    xxx -S.

  11. These photos are lovely! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

  12. i LOVE baguio, you make me miss it even more! <3

  13. Hazel says:

    great shots!!!! ohh how i miss baguio :(

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

  14. Tea says:

    Photos are really beautiful :)

    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

  15. pjlatte says:

    Cute blog! Let me know if you want to follow each other, so I can follow you back!

    ♥ Pjlatte's Bag Book ♥

  16. I miss Baguio! I only had a 3-day trip there with my parents, and the first day was spent in the emergency room because my mum had almost fainted from fatigue, etc.

    But I absolutely love the cold! It makes things easier for me to wear fashionable clothes. And not to mention the lovely houses and retro diners! <3

  17. Carla Cee says:

    wow! im so jealous :)

  18. Gorgeous pictures.

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

  19. gorgeous pictures, those strawberries look deeeelish!

  20. Tea says:

    Sure we can. I'm following you...
    Follow me back ;)

    http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

  21. Minna says:

    Wow, beautiful pictures!

    Your blog seems very interesting. Would you mind following each other? =)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

  22. MIRTE says:

    Wauw!! Such beautiful pictures!!

    My Blog: MyFashionMind

  23. jas says:

    stunning pictures!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

  24. I love your pictures! They are all so lovely! It seems like you had a GREAT time in Baguio. I should definitely consider going there for a future trip. I really like your blog. Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it!

    Check out my NYFW pictures!
    theTrendyDwarf

  25. roel says:

    It looks soo beautiful over there!

  26. OMG!!!! These photos are so awesome. I was 8 since I last visited Baguio with my family.

    And omg, dirty ice cream!!! I want!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.