I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Mail from De La Salle University

Hi! So sorry for not posting continuously. I really have a lot of requirements and essays to finish up.

Anyway, like I said in my past posts, I received two packages. One is from Amanda and one is from DLSU.

As I've told you in my more previous post, I passed the DLSU entrance exam. I received this package a week ago but I read in the envelope that they sent it a month ago. No worries, I read the results online but as you can see, they included a booklet, the letter, and a survey sheet.

DSC_0144

DSC_0149

DSC_0151

DSC_0156

The booklet made me feel so excited again! I am still very depressed about the ACET results but this thing made me want to go to DLSU!

DSC_0157

DSC_0161

DSC_0152

DSC_0162

I'm probably going to go to La Salle but am still hoping to be reconsidered in Ateneo. The thing is, La Salle is really far from home. I've no choice but to get a dorm or something. I might try and commute for a few weeks or months, but just the thought of having to go through that everyday scares me.

Anyway, since I was into shooting that day, I included the booklet and brochure included in the application of La Salle.

DSC_0168

DSC_0170

DSC_0173

DSC_0177


+++

2/21/2012

10 responses to Mail from De La Salle University

  1. wow, you seem really busy. I remember those application process days. Good luck with everything!

    Stumbled upon your blog and wanted to leave a comment! Let's stay connected! I am following your blog now. Please visit mines when you have a chance a follow me too if you like it, thanks!

  2. Joanne says:

    Congratulations on passing DLSU! :) I was going to enter DLSU too but my dad doesn't want me to go to Manila. Still, I got my 16 years of Lasallian education at University of St. La Salle Bacolod. :) Always be proud to be a Lasallian. Goodluck with your endeavors!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

  3. Good luck.

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

  4. Good luck :) I passed La Salle as well, I don't plan on studying ther, though.

    Did you also get a lanyard?

  5. Congratulations! :D

    A lot of my friends are studying there :) Excellent quality of education, lovely atmosphere and good people! I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

  6. Good luck girl and have a great weekend!!!

  7. How exciting!!! I remember when I got into my first choice of university. They sent me a big envelope with all kinds of info just like yours :)

  8. Arra Abella says:

    Congratulations dear! You deserve it! :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay in La Salle! I graduated from DLSU too, I think, a year or two ago. :)

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.