I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Wordless Nut

I am probably the worst blogger ever! I haven't posted in weeks and here I am, nothing interesting to talk about. I have a few things I'd like to share, but other than that, this post is worthless. Thank you for wasting your time on reading it though!

First things first. I graduated high school! I am now an (almost!) official college girl. I am excited and nervous at the same time! Breaking from my usual routine is going to be rough.

By the way, I'm officially enrolling in De La Salle University (DLSU) Manila! I went there last week and paid the reservation fee and I'm going back on Friday to submit a couple of papers that I forgot when I went there. My dad taught me how to commute from Marikina to La Salle! Let me tell you now that that trip was tiring! I was so irritated by the noise and the atmosphere (hello smoke!) plus the heat! Seriously, this summer is one of the hottest I've ever experienced! I wish it would snow.. Even just for one day! Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, the trip. I hate it! I'm convincing my parents to let me get into a dorm but I keep on giving them reasons why I shouldn't.. For example, I always sleep late and wake up at 1 or 2 pm. But mom, I only sleep late because I'm on my summer break! I promise to sleep early when I have a class the following day! :) Also, I need a roommate!! Anyone here who's in need of one as well?

Moving on.. I'm playing around with my camera and the message "Error. Press shutter release button again." keeps on appearing and I don't know how to fix it! It's annoying as heck! It only shows up when I'm in the Manual mode. Anyone here knows how to fix it?

Also, I'm currently obsessing over this song by Gotye.



And this amazing cover by Walk Off The Earth!




I've also gone curly! I'll talk about that soon. I'm also stoked about this year's Coachella! Especially about the part where Tupac shows up. So much love and respect for him!!

Okay so I guess I'm not a wordless nut after all.. That's a good thing, right?



+++

4/17/2012

9 responses to Wordless Nut

  1. followed your blog,
    mind to follow back>

  2. lol the rythim of the last video! so cute and make me wanna dance.. what do u mean with the word "follow"? You mean follow each other? hahaha it's okay if you want, I'm open about that ;)

  3. Khiara says:

    OMG! I'm so in love with Somebody that i used to now, thanks for the comment and i will love to follow each other

    http://le-style-paramour.blogspot.com/

  4. Giovanna says:

    Thank you for your sweet comment! Loving that Gotye song! That cover is amazing! Following you! Would love it if your followed me too!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

  5. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY of 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

  6. Jenny says:

    love this song <3

  7. Marzena says:

    I love Gotye's song too ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

  8. thestyleflux says:

    How was your pagudpod vacation? Bet you had a great time! I love the beach out there.. :)


    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.