I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Random Rambling #1


I'm writing this now without a title in mind and in the middle of the night. All I know is I'll write about random things until my mom shows up from the other room yelling at me about how late it is and I still haven't turned off the WiFi modem. I'm currently listening to Boyce Avenue's (together with Tyler Ward) cover of Fix You. I love this cover! They give such emotion to the song. (Not that I'm hating on Coldplay, I just like this version better)

Moving on... We went to Pagudpud (Ilocos) last long weekend and I haven't had the time (or the willingness and energy) to edit photos and post it here. I've been hanging out with my friends daily and now I am cashless. LITERALLY. My parents are making fun of me whenever I beg them for money. One of the downsides of summer is having no baon. I find it really uncomfortable asking for money everyday.

I'm an official Lasallian!!! Sorry for that, I am just so excited! And nervous as heck! I enrolled earlier this day and I already have my ID and handbook and all that good stuff. I look dreadful in my ID picture though... My mom and I went to enroll and when I saw the photo, I immediately called my dad and told him about it. He was laughing on the phone, which was quite irritating. Even after we got home, he saw it in person and was laughing at me. Ugh. I'll stop talking about it now. The enrollment process was quick! We came at about 2pm and the process took about 10 or 20 minutes. I can't believe I'm a college girl already! Our first day of classes is on May 24, 2012. I think I have the earliest first day ever, and I have no one with me! Except for one, but we are in different colleges in La Salle. Sad, but change really is part of life. I'm really nervous just thinking about the GTKEO (getting to know each other) part of the day. Good thing that we have the LPEP (Lasallian Personal Effectiveness Program) for that. Well heck, I'm nervous about that! I'm hoping my FC-ness (feeling close) will push through. I really hope I gain lots of friends in La Salle!

After DLSU, we went to Gateway to look around. I first went to Fully Booked where I bought a book titled "The Au Pairs: Sun Kissed". It looked like a good summer read. I wanted to by the last book in the trilogy Shiver; I'm already done with the first two (I have them both) and really wanted to buy the the last book. To my dismay, they only have hardbound copies of the book. I prefer buying the paperback ones because I like to cover my books in plastic cover and they're cheaper! Also, I bought a Jansport backpack in Bratpack. It's a purple cosmic/galaxy print backpack. The salesguy told me it was a new release, they just got it yesterday. I was really torn between this one and a monochrome one, but I chose this. My mom reminded me of my monochrome backpacks. I wasn't really planning on buying a bag on the spot, but my mom insisted so that I have one thing ticked off of my list of things to worry about.

If you haven't watched The Avengers yet, you are seriously missing out! It's an awesome movie, and you need to watch it ASAP.

Also, since I can't think of a decent title for this post, I'm going to us Random Rambling. I know I'm going to do one of these again, so might as well add a number to it. My laptop is almost dead so I really need to stop writing and head to bed. (That rhymed!)

This post is full of rambling (thus the title) and I hope someone reads it. LOL. I know I get really bored when it comes to reading posts like this. I hope you're not like me!



+++

5/07/2012

5 responses to Random Rambling #1

  1. Myka Javier says:

    Hahaha. Yes, I read this post. But anyway, congrats on finally enrolling in DLSU. And good luck! ;) Hope you're having a great summer. xx

  2. Pauline says:

    Who's not nervous? :)

  3. Myka Javier says:

    Well... Not yet. I'm still having problems with the schools and all. I hope to try out for St. Scho. ;)

  4. ANNS says:

    Visited. :) Yeah, I've watched The Avengers and I didn't even blink the whole time. (Exag) Crazy movie. Loved it. :)

    BTW, if you guys want to be my guest blogger, feel free to submit your entries.

    http://annsgzmn.blogspot.com/p/be-my-guest-blogger.html

    Thank you! ☺

  5. vnikali says:

    cool outfits!
    great pics
    xx
    www.vnikali.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.