I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Trying a little bit of DIY

What's up guys? My summer is going to end in a few days because the official start of my classes is on May 24, Thursday! Good thing we had this thing called Lasallian Personal Effectiveness Program (LPEP) wherein we get to meet our schoolmates and blockmates!! The 2-day orientation was probably one of the most fun orientations I've been to. There were food, freebies, and friends! I met lots of cool people and the Lasallians were so welcoming! I am more than stoked to be a part of this community!

Moving on to the real point of this post.. I've been seeing ombre stuff everywhere! From hair to nails to clothing. Since I'm always bored at home, why not try a little DIY? I got a friend to join me in this project as I didn't want to waste the bleach and the dye!


photo: weheartit.com

I'll update you in a couple of days!!

Also, do you guys mind if the font of my posts are this big? I'm having problems fixing it and if its okay with you, I'll keep it this way? Tell me in the comments below!

To end this post, I'm giving you a link to my song of the moment. I don't know why, but I can't embed videos here anymore! Anyone experiencing the same problem? Help me out guys!!

Payphone - Maroon 5

Oh, and before I forget, I celebrated my 16th birthday last Sunday, May 13! I celebrated it with the family because it was also Mother's Day. It was a casual day out, had lunch at Tender Bob's and shopped 'til we dropped at Green Hills. I celebrated a chill pizza party with my girlfriends last Monday. :)



+++

5/16/2012

3 responses to Trying a little bit of DIY

  1. Myka Javier says:

    The fonts okay... :)

  2. Myka Javier says:

    Hey Sofia! I know this kind of unexpected, but I awarded you a Kreativ Blogger Award. See my post here: http://obscuritieswithburstsofsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/06/honored.html ;) xx

  3. Simone says:

    Love your font better than before, belated Happy birthday, and Payphone by Maroon 5 is my best song, it stick on my brain and up until now it keeps on playing in my head, really love this band.

    as for the video embed, try using the new interface that blogger administers although im not having problems using/embedding the old one.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.