I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



School Chronicles: Fit and Flowy

What's up guys? I know I've said this a million times but I am the worst/laziest blogger ever. School started already and I am so busy with school stuff! Well not really, but you know.. I gotta focus on le studies first.

Okay! So since I study in a school wherein we don't wear school uniforms, I have to look presentable everyday! I try my best, but there are times when I just want to wear chill clothing; but who says you have to sacrifice comfort for fashion?


Top: Forever 21 | Bandeau: (I'm not sure!) | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Primadonna | Jacket: Customized | Bag: Jansport | Watch: Casio G-Shock | Rings: Bubbles | Bracelets: (L-R) Island Shop, Island Shop, Gifted



I actually just planned this outfit the night before and even tweeted: "I love my outfit for tomorrow!". Why? 'Cause I am going to be comfortable! The weather that day (which was Thursday) was fairly windy which is why I brought my jacket with me. Well I actually needed to bring it with me because classrooms at my school can get really cold!

DSC_01311
DSC_01351
DSC_01571
DSC_0174




Tons of people complimented me on my outfit that day, especially on my shoes! Even guys told me that they looked great! You know you're doing it right when guys start to compliment you!

Also, I'm starting to do this series of school outfit posts entitled "School Chronicles". It's basically going to contain outfits that I wear to school, but I won't post every single day because I know in my heart that I am not going to be able live up to that. Nevertheless, I hope you all like it! :)

It's raining and it's past 12 am so I really need to sleep. Good day everyone!


+++

6/14/2012

17 responses to School Chronicles: Fit and Flowy

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Sofia!

    I'm not sure if you remember me still. It's me, Golden of goldensdiary.blogspot.com. My blog isn't active anymore but I still read your blog. Wow! Dalaga ka na. Can I just say I have seen you grown? I like your outfit. When I was your age, I didn't pay attention to my school outfit. I just wear whatever I see first in my closet.

    Congratulations dear!

    PS,
    I love your hair! How did you style it? I don't seem to get mine right. :)

  2. @Adeola: Thank you dear!

    @Golden: Yes I remember you!! I actually smiled when I saw your comment. :) Why don't you have a blog anymore? Thank you!! I actually got it permed. To style it, I use the Monea Curling Milk (which is available at Watson's) and just scrunch it.

  3. Stacie Gray says:

    Hello lovely!

    I saw your blog link on xsparkage and was drawn to the name :)

    I am your newest follower!

    Stop by my blog and say hello, http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

  4. Allison says:

    Love your boots!!
    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

  5. Raquel. says:

    Thank you sooo much for the comment, I'm following you.
    I'm absolutely obsessed with those shoes!
    http://missbohofashionblog.blogspot.com.es/

  6. Beautiful outfit! You have a great blog so I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

  7. Femke. says:

    cool outfit!!

    +thanks for your comment, hope you'll visit my blog again!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

  8. Gray Cat says:

    Cool shoes!
    Greeting from New York!

    xxx

    www.graycatcanfly.com

  9. I really like the boots and stacked bracelets!

    xo
    Quiet Luxury


  10. fantastic!!!


    Kisses from La Mode En Rose =)

  11. Lindsey Irby says:

    Love this look! The boots add edge.
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

  12. Valeria says:

    very cute outfit!
    I've been looking for some similar type of boots for comfort, how would you rate these on comfort?

  13. Kacie says:

    Thanks for stopping my blog! No wonder you got compliments on this outfit! Very cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

  14. Sarah Dee says:

    Such a cute outfit!

    ♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.