I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



Makeover!

Guess what? Well you probably already noticed it but I'm going to say it anyway. I gave my blog a makeover!!!! New title, new layout, and new URL, but same content!

I've been contemplating whether I should change my blog name or not since I've been really obsessing with the word wanderlust (Is it even possible to obsess over a word? I don't know. I'm weird like that.) and I wanted to make it my blog name but some people already know my blog as Bucket of Coffee. Since my blog is fairly new, I decided to just change it! Also, I changed my URL to my name so it's easier for me if ever I change my blog name again (which I sure I won't because wanderlust basically describes me perfectly).




I'm probably the last person on the face of this planet to say this, but I am seriously obsessed with weheartit.com!! So much inspiration in that website! I spend hours and hours just looking at the wonderful photos posted there. Here are a few photos I've been drooling over:










That's it, I'm sick as hell but I have to finish this exercise thing for my physical education class. Good night babes!



+++


7/01/2012

One response to Makeover!

  1. cool! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.