I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



I'm back! (and a whole lot of rambling)

Hello all you lovely people!!! I am back from my grave! It's been almost a year since I've last posted and I kinda feel weird looking back at it now. Freshman year changed me a lot (not so much my fashion sense, but in terms of maturity and all that shiznit) but not so much my writing techniques. I'll probably rant more than any of you can take but to hell with that! This is my blawg and I will write till I die! (Obviously hyperbole)


I'm blogging without any specific topic in mind so let's just go with the flow, alright?


First thing that pops to mind is my hair. I've wanted to blog about my hair and all the intense process it has gone through ever since I had it done but I was too lazy to take photos. It occurred to me that the reason why I found blogging tedious is because I had to take photos and prepare the lighting and fix the camera and just thinking about it exhausts me! Yep, I am one heck of a lazy lady. Anyway, back to le hair, I'll talk about that soon (hopefully). Don't except fancy shmancy photos from me! iPhone photos will do. Speaking of iPhone photos, do follow me on instagram: @sofiagatchalian

Next would be my current obsession with food shows. If you notice my greeting up there (Hello all you lovely people), I actually got it from Jamie Oliver. I LOVE THAT MAN. I most likely would fail if ever I attempt to make one of his dishes but O-to-the-M-to-the-G I am obsessed. Probably because he's British and we all know (well, my twitter followers would) how obsessed I am with Skins UK. That show is the bomb diggity!! I cannot wait for the 7th season!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that many exclamation points is necessary. 

Now school, on the other hand, is starting next week! I'm gonna be a college sophomore and I don't know how to feel about it. Everything is literally flying by and I just need to take a breather. It's going to be weird seeing all those freshmen thinking they're probably older than me. I turned 17 last week by the way! That was fun, I went to Canyon Cove with the fambam. We're going to La Union the weekend before classes start so I'm gonna be peeling my skin off the first week of school (way to attract dem boys, Sofia!). 

One thing I'd like to mention is how my taste in music changed, or improved, as how I would like to say it. No more mainstream music! Yes, I still love my Maroon 5 but I'm now leaning more on indie, band, and house music. I can still sing to Justin Bieber and Pink though! (Gotta keep up with the times!) Also, I'm obsessed with rap music as I have a nigga (no offense but I love using this word) inside of me! Kanye, Jay-Z, and oh my Drake. I'm also super obsessed with Frank Ocean! I'm currently listening to Passion Pit as it is my favorite band of the moment. Wait, band-of-the-moment post sounds like a great idea! Weeee way to go Sofia!

Before I forget, the reason why I'm getting back (or at least trying to get back) to blogging is because someone on ask.fm complimented me on my blog and then another one was asking about it! Thank you, my anonymous friends, for reviving my love for blogging. I've been doing it since 2008 for pete's sake! It was mostly amateur reviews about make up products everyone had tried (it seemed legit to be done by a 14 year old back then!) but I had fun! I have that blog on private now because the photos and the writing is way to funny (and embarrassing) to be posted on public. 

As you can tell, I'm not good at all in using transitional devices per paragraph so forgive me my lovely readers! Or if no one's reading this, it's fine! This blog is mostly for documentation of the stuff that's been happening in my life and if I do attract an audience, well try your hardest to not laugh at my life! I'm having a hard time trying to breathe myself! 

So that's about it, I can't think of more stuff to talk about. My next post would probably be the band-of-the-moment or music/artist of the moment. Adios!


PS. My layout is super shitty, I don't know how to remove the post links with the photos when you're at my home page. It's so weird! I have to insert a random landscape photo on every photo so it won't look weird. Help? :x

Edit: I changed my theme and I'm pretty much happy with it! I prefer the plain background though so I might change it. I'm also fixing every post to fit my blog.


+++

5/18/2013

2 responses to I'm back! (and a whole lot of rambling)

  1. Myka Javier says:

    Glad you're back. ;) xoxo

  2. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.