I'm Sofia. 17. Eccentric.



School Diaries: Happy Thursday

In my university, we have this thing called "Happy Thursday". Most La Sallians don't have classes after Thursday (unless you don't have a choice and are required to take a Friday/Saturday class). Fortunately for me, I don't have classes so Thursdays are usually the days where I'm always in a good mood. Last Thursday was no different as I got to catch up with a lot of my old friends! 

Before I start with stuff you'll probably find boring, here's what I wore yesterday:


Top: Kamiseta | Skirt: Forever 21 | Sandals: Forever 21 | Necklace: DIY | Watch: Seiko | Rings: Forever 21 | Bag: Longchamp


Now the folks I went to the Beach House (name of the venue) with are my elementary school friends! After 6th grade, I transferred to a different school in a different city which meant hang outs were impossible. It was only this week when I decided to ask one of them to invite everyone for a drink or two around Taft. Thank God a lot went, but a few couldn't go. Hopefully we can do it again, this night was definitely one for the books!






+++

8/16/2013

4 responses to School Diaries: Happy Thursday

  1. Olya Baileys says:

    Hallo there!

    Yeahhh!I like your blog, you have your own nice style ;-))

    very inspiring pictures!



    Olya Baileys

    http://olyabaileys.blogspot.com

    kisses from Ukraine

  2. Fierce Fabulous says:

    This is soooooooooooooo cute!!

    Like seriously!

    Also you've made me want to cut my hair

    http://thatfashioneye.blogspot.co.uk

  3. sarahtirona says:

    I love the detail of your dress :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.